You will need to make an application to be placed on the VICTORIAN HOUSING REGISTER (the Register).  You can do this yourself online by going to Housing Vic (www.housing.vic.gov.au)    When you link your myGov account to HousingVic online services you can:

  • Apply for public and community housing
  • View and save applications
  • Apply for a transfer if you are already a Victorian social housing tenant

If you need help to apply you can go to the Salvation Army Social Housing Services (SASHS) at 6/147 Harvester Rd, Sunshine.
or to the Sunshine Office of Housing which is located at 16-18 Hertford Rd., Sunshine.

If you are particularly interested in applying for Co-operative Housing you will need to tick the Co-operative Interested box on your VHR application

Please note that our Co-operative does not take direct applications for housing and whenever we have a vacancy (which is not very often) we are required to refer to the Victorian Housing Register.